I suggest you ...

Automatic color assignment

Currently, the app assigns grey to everyone by default, I now have to assign colors manually to get rid of that annoying grey. I would like the app to detect groups and assign colors to them automatically. When you change a color to someone of a group, the rest of the group changes its color too.

20 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    EdoRivaiEdoRivai shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Pimm HogelingPimm Hogeling commented  · 

I disagree on the changing one user's colour always changes the colour of all the other users in that group-thing; the user knows best, the application shouldn't force the groups it defined onto the user. But I agree on the other stuff.

I follow over 100 people, selecting colours for all of them is no fun. As the application can detect who's following who, it is possible to sort them into groups (unnoticeable to the user). Then, when changing someone's colour from grey to something else, the other people in that group whose colour is also grey could change as well.

This way, it takes only a minute to colour all of the people you're following. And if the application is wrong, the user can simply make a correction by changing colours individually.

Feedback and Knowledge Base