I suggest you ...

color code user lists to have them appear in our home feed w the corresponding colors of the groups.

99 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    JebBrilliantJebBrilliant shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

11 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • playinartplayinart commented  · 

better the user could assign a color for each column, the current color not really agreeable to the eye.

• JordannJordann commented  · 

Really much needed, I spend lots of time on twitter lists and would really like to just use them within Twimbow.

• J. Allen R DayJ. Allen R Day commented  · 

This would be great. What I'd like to see is the ability to assign a color to a list, that would be applied to all list members unless the list member explicitly had a color set--in which case, that would override the list color.

Of course, this is all easy for me to say... and doesn't take into account the potential for overlap (one user in multiple lists).

So maybe just a little line or box or border somewhere that indicated list color.

• LaughLaxLaughLax commented  · 

It would probably be best if this is implemented to leave it optional in settings, imho.

• Kristen RamirezKristen Ramirez commented  · 

Couldn't there be a mixture of all of the colors if people are on multiple lists? Perhaps a gradient going from one color to another?

• MrAlakijaMrAlakija commented  · 

and i just found out you cant have more than one color in a tweet. maybe Having a limit of 5 will be nice

• Mike McDonaldMike McDonald commented  · 

Nevermind, I've had it loaded since 8am this morning, it fixed itself when I closed the browser and restarted it. Was Twimbow meant to be viewed for 14 hours in 1 day? LOL

• Mike McDonaldMike McDonald commented  · 

I haven't had any problem all day with colors for each person until tonight. A person who I assigned a specific color for tweets and he/she is back to gray.

• Elissa MachinimaElissa Machinima commented  · 

Yes, having the ability to assign a color to a pre-made twitter list would be great!

Feedback and Knowledge Base